WCN is a network for women who believes in combining passion and hard work. We believe that success is the result of genuine interest and dedication. By uniting women who share our values we want to inspire and motivate more women to challenge society’s gender norms and contribute to a higher percentage of women on leading company positions.
As a team member you will be able to grow and develop your professional skills. You will get to work with other ambitious female students and expand your network. If you share our values and think that this sounds interesting do not hesitate to apply.
Your primary tasks as an event coordinator:
- Help us create value for our members by coordinating social and professional events and projects.
- Together with other Project Coordinators in the team you will be working on everything from generating ideas to executing your plans. You will be focusing on events for law students.
- We believe that you have an entrepreneurial spirit, social skills and that you like to take own initiatives.
Please include the following information in your application:
● Name, phone number, email address
● What you study and at which school
● Location of WCN-team you apply for
● We only want you to attach your CV, in order for us to get a quick overview
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are welcome to ask questions before submitting your application if you have any.